Friday, November 22, 2013

My name is Danijel Bozic, and I am an affiliate of SFI (Strong Future International).  I created this site to share my experiences of the SFI business.

SFI first launched in 1998. The company has gone through many changes and transformations in its lifetime, and I can confidently say it’s now one of the most solid, established network marketing opportunities available to the online marketer.  The training and getting started resources are more extensive than I’ve seen in any other company I’ve been involved with (and I’ve tried many), and I think it would be difficult for anyone who follows the SFI guidance to not make a success of their business.
OK, I admit, I’m gushing.  But I’m very excited about this business and eager to share it with you.  I’ve put together a collection of pages about myself, about SFI, and about my experience so far.  Find out more by visiting the links at the top of the page.

Join SFI and TripleClicks at these links.

Join SFI
Join TripleClicks 

No comments:

Post a Comment