Friday, November 22, 2013

  • New affiliate tips

The TC Executive Pool is where the big earners in SFI get their money.  It’s the heart of SFI’s compensation plan, and 40% of the CV of every product sold at TripleClicks is added to it.
You access the TC Executive Pool by being an EA or higher.  Your earn from it by collecting VersaPoints (VP).  The more VP you collect, the more you earn.  Simple!
To earn big money from the TC Executive Pool, you have to become a team leader and have lots of people in your team who have also qualified as EAs, and have stayed EAs for their second month.  You earn on all the VP they collect too!  But to start with, becoming an EA yourself is a very important step.
And that’s what SFI is all about.
Take one step at a time, and with each step, you earn more money.
Achieving EA (Executive Affiliate) status at SFI isn’t actually all that hard to do.  I suspect it’s going to be maintaining it that will be the hard part, but that’s for next month, so I’ll worry about it then.
When you first join SFI, you are greeted with a long to-do list full of simple tasks to complete.  The tasks include things like whitelisting the SFI email address at your own email account, and checking out various different pages around the site, which helps you to find your way around, and at the same time you start to learn about the company you’ve just signed up with.
I joined at the weekend, which is generally a quiet time for me, so I had plenty of time to find my way around the site, and complete tasks.  For each task I completed, I was awarded VP (VersaPoints), and the VP soon began to add up.  Once I had earned 500VP within my first 24 hours of joining, I was awarded an extra 200VP “fast start” bonus.  I kept on performing more tasks and earning VP, because I’d already learned there was a contest between all the affiliates who signed up on the same day as me, and the winner would be the one who earned the most VP.  I like contests, and I like winning!
To qualify for EA status, an affiliate simply has to earn 1,500VP in a single month.  Some time during my second day, I reached 1,300VP, and I knew all I had to do was complete the daily tasks every day for the rest of the month, and my EA status was guaranteed.  Then I discovered the S-Builder Co-op.
S-Builder Co-op is a great way of building your business.  It’s a big pool of company advertising, and every affiliate who buys a share in the co-op gets a share in the referrals generated.  I’ve used advertising co-ops before, and I know how effective they are.  They give you access to a huge range of advertising sources that you simply couldn’t afford to use if you were placing ads yourself.  So, I bought a share in the S-Builder Co-op (and set up a subscription to get another share every month), and that earned me another 280VP.
Bam!  I was not only a brand new member, but also a newly qualified EA.  I gave myself a big pat on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment